Thursday, February 26, 2009

thoughts, ideas, recipes, etc.


Just so it is clear for all members of OPA - any member can contribute to this blog. It was set up as an additional forum for us to communicate, share ideas, trade recipes, food, glaze, martini - whatever. I must confess though, the Tamale Pie recipe is not available for posting. I have been sworn to secrecy by my Mom that I will never reveal her great recipe. However, I will share any other recipe that I have - ^6 oxidation or reduction glazes that I have collected over the years.


So please, if you would like to contribute, which is different than posting comments, please contact the OPA webmaster through the OPA website and we'll get your name on the list of contributors.


We are many voices.....

No comments:

Post a Comment