Sunday, February 22, 2009

testing, testing testing


How is it that all of my best intentions seem to go by the way side? Test new glazes, firing schedules, clay bodies, you name it there is never a shortage. The only thing that I always fall short with is time, ok and maybe space in the studio. But now that I am going to start firing at ^6 reduction, well now I don't have a choice but to start testing. It is an incredible adventure that I am looking forward to but at the same time, so nervous about starting. Maybe that is why I am running out of time....hhmmmm, something to ponder.


While I am pondering, I'll take inspiration from nature as it seems everything out my studio window is changing, buds are appearing on the trees, birds are becoming more active, squirrels are chasing each other up and down the fir trees, how busy they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment