Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What's next?


Ceramic Showcase has come and now I am wondering - "What's Next?" If you've got an upcoming show, Gallery opening, Studio tour, firing - whatever - we'd love to hear what you are up to, my fellow OPA members. I for one have been busy in the studio preparing for my Summer art show tour and I've been taking some time to tend to the garden. This year I've added 2 apple trees, 3 blueberry bushes, and another raised bed. I'm delighted that the seeds that I planted in early Spring are going gangbusters - sugar snap peas, heirloom beets, a mix of lettuces and spinach. And the starts aren't too much further behind. My mouth is watering in anticipation for the tomatoes, eggplants, squashes, cucumbers and the host of herbs that will be flavoring many dishes throughout the summer. Not to mention the canning that will be done to hold us through the winter. So, what are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment